LED (Light-Emitting Diode) is a semiconductor electronic component that can convert electrical energy into light under the drive of current and output it. It has become one of the major modern light sources and is commonly used in lighting fixtures, screen backlighting or show usage.
1. Hydrogen fluoride etching waste liquid
2. Arsenic and gallium grinding wastewater
3. Wastewater containing ammonia nitrogen
- Fluorine chemical mixing treatment system
- Grinding and mixing treatment system
- Ammonia nitrogen treatment system.(High gravity, biological system)
- Process water recycle system