As high technology and high urbanisation, it causes weather and ecology change rapidly, "environmental protection" and "sustainable development" are the one of the focal issue of global concerning.
Retech team was based on water system to develop in the direction of chemical waste reclamation and green chemicals in the factory of circular economy. Retech team started to have the idea of elemental fluorine recycling and reusing in 2010, and started to apply Taiwan, USA and China’ patents in 2012. TSMC invited Retech to join resource evaluation in 2017, and completed the world's first cryolite conversion system using waste hydrofluoric acid in a semiconductor factory in 2021 and we started to produce cyolite in September 2021. It was a beginning of urban mining and industrial recycling of waste chemicals into raw materials.
Retech accomplished to put the technology of recycling and reusing apply on production plants of clients and let them start to carry out "Net Zero Emissions" from the manufacturing plants.
Retech team turns the produced green chemicals into industrial raw materials and our resource sustainability and net zero carbon emissions in urban mining have entered the world trend train in the future, and we also play an important role in this area.
Facing the future, ReTech will insist the concept of "waste reduction and recycling" to the professional development. "Carbon reduction, Water conservation, Recycling" are our sustainable development strategy. Our spirit of continuous innovation is the best partner for corporate water resources and ESG sustainable development.
- Founded in Zhubei City, Hsinchu County, established a base on Fuya Rd., Taichung in 2007.
- Passed the review of "Emerging Important Strategic Industries" by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Passed the leading research and development plan of the Industrial Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs
"semiconductor/TFT-LCD industrial process exhaust and reuse system technology for treatment water recovery equipment of The PFCs“.
- Established ReTech (Shanghai) Environmental Solutions Co., Ltd..
- Passed the CITD program of the Industrial Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs "development plan of modular equipment for treating high-concentration hydrofluoric acid waste liquid by sodium fluoroaluminate method" .
- Passed the Ministry of Economic Affairs A+ Enterprise Innovation R&D Program and found "Environmental Resource Technology Research and Development Center".
- Got USA, China and Taiwan patents of waste hydrofluoric acid treatment equipment,
- Established chemical materials and chemical manufacturing plants in Changhua Coastal Park Service Center.
- Technology of converting waste hydrofluoric acid into cryolite won the Environmental Protection Agency "Green Chemistry Application and Innovation Award"- [Team Group] and [Green Safe Alternatives] Award.
ReTech Management Team
Our company was established in 2006, the team members are composed of environmental engineering technicians with profound academic theory and engineering team with rich practical experience.
In the lead of general manager Alex Lu, our team are composed of Finance department, Administrative department, Water system BU, Environmental system BU, Circular Economy and Green Energy BU, Chemical materials and chemical manufacturing plants to provide customers with a full range of services in the field of water system, waste reduction and resource utilization.
Continue to innovate and develop multiple technologies and obtain multi-national patent certificates.
[ ROC ] Crystallization system equipment for forming sodium fluoro-aluminate crystals from hydrofluoric acid solution and the crystallization operation control method
[ PRC ] Crystallization system equipment for forming sodium fluoro-aluminate crystals from hydrofluoric acid solution and the crystallization operation control method
[ USA ] Crystallization system and method for producing sodium aluminum fluoride cryolite from hydrofluoric acid waste
Major oriented, through the international quality accreditation ISO 9001 and ISO 45001, and get the professional accreditation of construction industry to improve the project quality.